Prospecta MDO (Master Data Online)
A single source of “truth” for your heavy data…
Vueterra uses a best in class software – Prospecta’s MDO (Master Data Online), to assist clients on their data journey.
This master data management system comprises the workflow, governance, policies standards and tools that consistently define and manage the critical data of your organisation – in every department from sales through to human resources, finance, maintenance, and procurement.
If for instance new assets are commissioned, the end to end process of task list, preventative maintenance plans, material creation, and procurement information gathering can be work flowed across the different business units and all the information captured in one process allowing higher automation and visibility of future demand and procurement activity.
In this way, Prospecta provides a common language for everyone across your business to understand – so everyone is reading from the same chart when it comes to defining Who and where is our customer? What is our process? Where is a spare part?
As Vueterra often reiterates to clients, the number one reason software projects usually fail is because of poor quality data and strategy.
This means business leaders are often making decisions on bad data – which often turn out to be bad decisions.
Managing change amongst any product or asset is generally poorly reflected across the departments. By using MDO departments are effectively linked in this process so that appropriate approvals can be collected preventing additional downtime, injury, and loss in operating costs.
Our job is to educate everyone in your company about how to use and align your data for actionable insights, so that data becomes just as important as your other valuable “assets” like staff or equipment.
10 ways accurate data helps your business
- Data creates a common language
- Data creates standardised measures
- Data creates viewing transparency in an easy way, that everyone can understand
- Data engages employees and stakeholders to decide how their data is created, maintained and archived
- Data ensures security, privacy, quality, compliance, and governance
- Date defines processes and frameworks
- Data aligns your business goals for “actionable insights”
- Data creates integrity across the business landscape
- Data that is accurate ensures a “single source of truth”
- Data helps you ”defend” existing territory, “grow” new territory and “steal” territory from non-competitive organisations
Prospecta features include:
Analytics and Data Check-Up
Data Quality Work Bench
A unique MDO Description Generator
Vendor Registration Portal
What’s your data strategy? Do you have a coherent strategy in place for organising, analysing, governing and deploying your organisation’s information assets?
Let Vueterra overcome your data challenges in supply chain management by deploying clever inventory systems.
Call us today on 0400 955 532 or email [email protected]